Mother warns My daughter likes to use hair clips. Slipping and falling becomes a nightmare. Blood covered his head and required 3 stitches. How dangerous can this be?
a few days ago An accident involving a 13-year-old girl in Huaibei City, Anhui Province, China has become a hot topic of discussion. After slipping and falling and was scratched on the scalp by a hair clip This caused the doctor to have to apply 3 stitches to the wound.
Mrs. Liu, the girl’s mother, said that her daughter likes to use hair clips. Instead of tying your hair with normal rubber bands Because this type of hair clip is a popular fashion trend. and is liked by many young people
However, on the night of the incident, the daughter was getting ready to take a shower. But when he went to the bathroom, he slipped and fell and hit the floor. As she fell, the hair clip scraped a deep scratch on her scalp. As a result, a lot of blood came out. She immediately rushed her daughter to the hospital.
After the doctor treated the wound The girl received three stitches, a tetanus shot and antibiotics. Even though my daughter is safe now. But the mother still had not recovered from the horror of the gruesome event. It also sends a warning to everyone. Be careful when using these hair clips. To avoid injuries like the one my daughter had to face.
“Although this hair clip is made of plastic, But it is very dangerous because it is very strong. If it is made of steel, it will be even more dangerous in case of a sudden shock.”