websiteRoyal Gazette publish an announcement Ministry of Public Health Ministry of Public Health, subject Regulated Herbs (Marijuana) 2022 signed by Mr.Anutin Charnvirakul deputy prime minister and the Minister of Public Health on November 11, 2022
The essence of this Notification of the Ministry of Public Health It is an improved version of the original announcement dated June 16, 2022, specifying the entire hemp plant as a controlled herb. by the latest announcement Adjusted only “Marijuana bouquetthat is a controlled herb license to sell And do not sell through cabinets – all advertising channels
Any person who wishes to study, research, export, sell or process controlled herbs for trade can do so only when obtaining a license under section 46 and the licensee must comply with the following conditions:
- A licensee to study, research, export, sell or process controlled herbs for commercial purposes must provide information on the source, use and quantity stored at the establishment. and shall report such information to the Registrar in the form prescribed by the Director-General.
- Licensee to export controlled herbs for trade Export details must be notified to the licensor on a case-by-case basis. according to the form prescribed by the Director-General
- Do not sell controlled herbs. or processing controlled herbs for commercial purposes to people under twenty years of age Pregnant women or women who are breastfeeding
- Do not sell controlled herbs. or processing controlled herbs for trade for students, students or students
- The sale of controlled herbs for smoking is prohibited in the establishment. except for distribution by a medical practitioner Thai traditional medicine practitioner Practitioner of Applied Thai Traditional Medicine certified indigenous healers according to the regulations of the Ministry of Public Health Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner and dental professionals or a veterinary practitioner
- Do not sell controlled herbs. or products processed from controlled herbs for trade through vending machines via electronic channels or computer networks
- Advertising of regulated herbs in all commercial channels is prohibited.
- Do not sell controlled herbs. or products processed from controlled herbs for commercial purposes in temple premises or religious ceremonies , Dormitories according to the law on dormitories, parks, zoos and amusement parks
This shall be effective from the day following the announcement in the Government Gazette. That is, from 24 Nov. 2022 onwards.
Tags: effect today Government issued announcement Ministry Public Health control marijuana bouquets sale requiring permission