21 Nov. 2023 05:19 a.m.
Thairath newspaper…the country’s largest circulation…issue for Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Thailand under the seams of political conflict…and Challenges to the economic trap situation From the crisis within and outside the country…showing the vision of Prime Minister Settha Thavisin who is ready to be in the same boat as the business sector and the public sector. Announced as a leader in the competition…continuation from Roadshow abroad…at the Thai Chamber of Commerce 90th Anniversary Seminar, acknowledging the performance of duties Prime Minister Salesman with full pride…and On the occasion of the 90th anniversary of his term, the Thai Chamber of Commerce saw Thanin Chearavanont, Senior Chairman of Charoen Pokphand Group (CP), analyze the development of the Thai economy in the 4.0 era. This does not mean that the older generation is meaningless. But we must support the new generation in an era of change… Data is a very big issue… Data alone is not enough, we have to rely on AI… and on this occasion, sprinkle perfume and praise the government of Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha who maintains fiscal discipline Very well…Thailand’s public debt is only 61% to GDP…while in many countries public debt is more than 100% to GDP…as for the Settha Thaweesin government… The CP magnate admits that give high confidence Come in at the right time… because Prime Minister Settha is not only a businessman but also an administrator… agrees with Guidelines for suspending farmers’ debts But I don’t agree. with limiting the price of agricultural products…and still cheering Giving away 10,000 baht of digital money… which is confident that it will not cause a loss of fiscal discipline… will get a reserve at this level for a long time.
- Listen to Sanan Angubolkul, Chairman of the Thai Chamber of Commerce and the Board of Trade of Thailand, come out and state that Thailand has been stuck in a low income trap for a very long time… The government must speed up the creation of a free trade zone. Drawing in direct investment from abroad Reduce conditions for doing business, attract more skilled and talented people to work in Thailand…accelerate the recovery of tourism. From the past there were 40 million tourists per year…after the COVID-19 crisis, there are only 400,000 left…it is expected that in 2024 there will be an increase to 35 million tourists, from approximately 27-28 million tourists this year. People…as citizens who earn a living “Iron Eagle” still sees problems. Rich is concentrated and poor is scattered…if the government still only looks at GDP figures but doesn’t go down to the roots. Serious economic problems for the villagers
- Coming to the problem of feral pigs…after Atchariya Ruangrattanaphong President of the Crime Victims Assistance Club Showing evidence and alluding to charges under the table. To facilitate Passing by a feral pig named Dr. Aod…it’s really hot. Department of Livestock Development…it appears that Dr. Odd in the Department of Livestock Development has 2 people…one is a former deputy director-general…and the other is an animal quarantine officer…which one is Odd? How clear is the evidence?…genius It must be clearly stated, otherwise the government officials will be indifferent. There will be no place to stand…this matter must be left to Dr. Somchuan Rattanamangkhalanon. Current Director-General of the Department of Livestock Development Let’s make the truth clear.
- Results of operations: AOC Center 1441 receives notifications from citizens who have suffered from scammers in just the first 14 days, receiving more than 38,000 complaints, freezing 2,671 horse accounts. Wow…Atthaphon Rerkphiboon, Chief Executive Officer and President. PTT reveals operating results for the 9 months of this year with income of 2,337,438 million baht…net profit of 79,259 million baht, an increase of 9.3%. PTT Board of Directors approves interim dividend resulting in Ministry of Finance As a major shareholder and Vayupak Fund will receive dividends of approximately 14,000 million baht when combined with corporate income tax of PTT and its subsidiaries, approximately 34,000 million baht, together with the PTT Group, have delivered 48,000 million baht in revenue to the government until now. PTT has supported over 25,000 million baht in budgets to alleviate the impact of rising energy costs from various crises…under the operation of reinforcing stability and caring for society, communities, and the environment. Through the PTT Group’s Creating Smiles Innovation Project to help revive the economy and develop the well-being of communities. affected by the situation COVID-19 outbreak If the goal is met, every community can generate additional income. From the original income base of 10 percent, successful results from the project will make the community strong and sustainable in the future.
- Guaranteed from the evaluation of excellent corporate governance for the 15th consecutive year, ranked 1 in the Top Quartile of listed companies with a market value of not less than 10,000 million baht for the year 2023 from the Thai Institute of Directors Association. Stock Exchange of Thailand Build confidence among both domestic and foreign investors towards international acceptance… PTT Group organized the seminar 2023 The Annual Petroleum Outlook Forum “CHANGE FOR CHANCE, adjust and change to move forward into the energy era of the future” On November 22 from 1:30-4:00 p.m. at the main meeting room, Building 3, PTT Head Office. Listen to analysis of the future energy trend situation from Asawin Phaenthai from GC, Chatkaew Tansakul from PTTEP and Adiphon Tannirundon from PTT.
- Chulabhorn Royal College We invite you to donate new cloth bags to share with Chulabhorn Hospital patients to use to take medicine home. Instead of using plastic bags Reduce global warming problems You can contact the Public Relations and Marketing Department to donate cloth bags in person. Chulabhorn Royal College or send by post to the Public Relations and Marketing Department Chulabhorn Royal College, 906 Kamphaeng Phet Road 6 10210 or request at 0-2765-5700 ext. 8828
- Management Science Course for Senior Executives NIDA Class 11 (NIDA Class 11) is accepting applications for those interested in participating in the program until Dec. 15. Apply online at https://forms.gle/FcJnfPDHTiw1rBET9 or inquire at 08-6971-9292, 0-2727-3911 (Khun Uthumporn)…Department of Provincial Administration Open examination for 100 district secretary positions. Apply online. http://job.dopa.go.th from 8:30 a.m. on 27 Nov. – 20 Dec.