The clip was posted on TikTok under the name @suphilak_45 with a caption stating ‘Come and get it, daughter-in-law. She can carry rice, harvest rice well, and mill rice like a pro. Girl Kalasin ‘When teenage girls gather It’s not like I’m going anywhere, it’s the season. harvest and took the rice up to the granary to find another house teenager A young man goes to help, but this house doesn’t have any problems. I say it’s because of friends. daughter This group strong Look at each person. Lifting a sack of rice, I thought it was a bag of rice. It was really comfortable to carry around. But there was only one person. When friends can do it I can do that. It can be called a test of strength. In case the sacks of rice at home can be easily carried down from the barn, this one is called “San”.
After the clip was shared Netizens also came to tease and laugh. Many people said the same thing. The bag of rice is easy to lift. But Krathong is looking for someone to help. And they say that 90 percent of men don’t like strong women. He likes the weak side. Can’t open water bottle But don’t forget, the other 10 percent will like it. It’s like luck. How did you get a younger sibling? Daughter-in-law Is this what they say? If you say that Na Ai has many Nong Ka Bo Kiang My sister sold it all. Come take care of me yourself.