The new Toyota Land Cruiser Series 250 joins the Series 150, 120, 90 and 70 as well as AWD models on display in Germany ahead of launch in Europe. As part of the 20th Bush Taxi Meeting, the new generation was displayed alongside nearly 1,200 other Toyota vehicles from 17 countries, including all previous models.
The 20th Bush Taxi Conference, held in Ohrtruf, Thuringia, Germany on September 8-10, is the largest Land Cruiser conference in the world. This year’s event attracted approximately 2,000 visitors, with the motto: “A campfire is home.”
The star of the show, of course, is the 2024 Land Cruiser First Edition, which will be produced in a limited run of 3,000 units in Europe, only for customers who will reserve them during a pre-sale starting in October 2023. Highlights of the special edition include round LED headlights and exterior trim. Two-tone color that combines a sand-colored body with a white roof. (Available in Smokey Blue / White) The EU-Spec Land Cruiser will be available with a 2.8-liter turbodiesel engine producing 201 horsepower, paired to an 8-speed automatic transmission in 2025. Toyota Ta will offer a 48-volt Mild HYBRID diesel option.
Toyota Land Cruiser 2024 officially confirmed for launch in the European market With a 2.8-liter turbodiesel engine that produces 204 horsepower, it will also come with a 48V Mild-Hybrid version by 2025.
- The all-new Land Cruiser will launch in Europe as a special First Edition model, available only to customers who reserve it during the pre-sale starting in October this year. Production is limited to only 3,000 units, with details including: Classic round headlights and two exclusive two-tone exterior colors: Sand and Smoky Blue.
The new Land Cruiser models sold in Europe are similar to the models that will be offered in America. As a classic off-roader with all-wheel drive system based on Toyota’s GA-F architecture.
- Based on the same GA-F platform as the 300 Series, the new 250 Series offers significantly improved off-road performance.
- Frame rigidity is greatly increased, frame rigidity is increased by 50%, and overall rigidity is increased by 30%.
- Improved basic suspension performance Improved wheel articulation Increase the ability to grip the floor
- Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Stabilizer Disconnect Mechanism (SDM) was first used in Toyota vehicles. Switch-operated function that allows changing the front stabilizer status
- Improved off-road driving functions Multi-Terrain Monitor and Multi-Terrain Select
The exterior comes in seven exterior colors to choose from: Black, Ice Cap, Wind Chill Pearl, Underground, Meteor Shower, Trail Dust and Heritage Blue. Customers can also choose a two-tone exterior color that includes Trail Dust or matching Heritage Blue. with Greyscape roof
- Length 4,925 mm.
- Width 1,980 mm.
- Height 1,870 mm.
- Wheelbase 2,850 mm.
- Ground clearance 221 mm.
- The approach, departure, and breakover angles are 30, 22, and 25 degrees, respectively.
Inside, the cabin comes with SoftTex front seats that are heated and ventilated with electrical adjustments. The seats are covered with leather and are electrically adjustable in 8 directions, and there is a larger 12.3-inch infotainment system and a 10-speaker sound system, wireless mobile charging system. AC inverter 2400W, customers can add Heated and ventilated leather seats Information display screen on the windshield and a 14-speaker JBL premium sound system. The package also includes a digital rearview mirror and moonroof.
The Series 250 continues the Land Cruiser’s rich DNA and brings it to life in the modern era. In line with Toyota’s carbon neutrality initiative, it also comes with a variety of powertrains. Including the first hybrid system for a Land Cruiser, these deliver powerful driving performance and environmental performance worthy of a Land Cruiser.
3 engines sold in Europe
- T24A-FTS 2.4 liter turbo hybrid gasoline engine produces 281 horsepower and 430 Newton-meters of torque, direct shift 8AT automatic transmission (sold in the Middle East, Eastern Europe, etc.)
- 1GD-FTV 2.8 liter turbo-hybrid diesel engine + Mild HYBRID 48V provides 204 horsepower and 500 Newton-meters of torque, direct shift 8AT automatic transmission (sold in Australia, Western Europe)
- 1GD-FTV 2.8 liter turbo diesel engine produces 204 horsepower and 500 Newton-meters of torque, direct shift 8AT automatic transmission (sold in Australia, Western Europe)
- Newly developed double wishbone front suspension with twin-tube shock absorbers
- Multi-link rear suspension with coil springs
- 17-inch (432 mm) disc brakes
- Towing rate 3,500 kg.
- electric power steering
Safety system TToyota Safety Sense 3.0
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection System
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, lane departure warning system with steering assistance system
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, a fully automatic speed control and adjustment system with radar.
- Lane Tracing Assist, lane tracking assistance system
- Road Sign Assist traffic sign recognition system
- Automatic High Beams, automatic high beam adjustment system
- Proactive Driving Assist: The system predicts risk based on the driving situation.
Picture of the real car ALL-NEW Toyota Land Cruiser 250, turbo petrol i-Force 2.4 liters, 326 horsepower.